Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can you see what it is yet?


Bow section nearly complete. The fore deck and forecastle is now decked - and well-trodden already! - just waiting for some hull planking. I don't intend to butt the planks up, they'll be spaced out a bit, really just enough to give the hull some shape without making the structure look too heavy.

And the second mast is in place in the background. If the masts look a little short, that's because they are. I still have to add top masts to both.

3 comments:

Jean Davis said...

Looking good!

Stella Telleria said...

Wow! Impressive.

Botanist said...

Thanks Jean & Stella. It's satisfying, but hard work. I'm taking a breather from building for a little while now and trying to revise my early chapters so I can get them up on CC for another battering.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...